Lori Peeples is the owner and director of K-12 Learning. She and her husband are both military veterans and live in Castle Pines. Lori served nearly 9 years on active duty in the Army while Andrew retired from the Air Force after 23 years of service.
Lori values education and wants every child to feel confident in their own ability to learn. She has the following degrees and certificates:
- BA in Accounting with minors in Management and Economics from the College of St. Benedict.
- Master of Human Relations (MHR) from the University of Oklahoma
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Carlson School of Management – University of Minnesota.
- Independent Education Consultant certificate program from the University of California – Irvine.
- Lori is currently taking courses towards a Master of Education (M.Ed) at Liberty University.
She is a proud member of the following professional associations: