K-12 Learning Test Prep Advantages:
– Choose private or semi-private (up to one other student) sessions.
– Choose the days and times that work with your schedule.
– Affordable options. Ask about payment plans.
– Sessions tailored to what the student needs most.
– All work can be done during the sessions or work can be assigned after each session.
Will your student perform better on the SAT or ACT?
Every student may be different and some students may perform better on one test than the other.
Colleges will accept either test submission.
While the in the state of Colorado, public high schools will administer the SAT in the Spring of Junior year, this does not mean it is the preferred test choice for Colorado colleges or for colleges and universities in any state.
We have a variety of SAT and ACT Test Prep options. First, we recommend:
1. Take a full length complimentary ACT and/or SAT to get a baseline score. With a baseline score for both test options (ACT and SAT), we can determine if the student tends to perform better on one test. Spring or Fall PSAT results can be used in lieu of SAT.
2. Once that is known, we will consider student goals for preferred colleges and majors of interest and will prepare an individualized test prep plan with consideration for student and family schedules and budget.
Test Prep Package Options
(Private or Semi-private)
Since all students have different initial test scores combined with different goals, we are able to offer packages to match what students may need:
15 hour package – 12 hours of instruction plus one 3 hour assessment
30 hour package – 24 hours of instruction plus two 3 hour assessments
45 hour package – 36 hours of instruction plus three 3 hour assessments
We can add an online package for $100 when purchased with a Test Prep package or for $200 if purchased without a package.
*** Special – Online course is included at no additional charge with the 30 or 45 hour packages. ****
We do not recommend cramming for either test as students will typically perform better when studying for either test over a period of time.
Sessions can be focused on the SAT or ACT subjects that need the greatest improvement yet some time should be spent to go over test taking strategies for all subjects.
Sessions are either private (one-on-one) or semi-private (up to one other student).